-Joel A. Oliver ACC (International Coaching Federation
--Judy Redlich AG Certified Coach Level 1
I am pleased to announce that Insight Coach Stl. has added Judy Redlich to our "Insight Stl. Coaching Group"
Judy Redlich is an AGC Level One Coach and has a passion to help people discover and move forward to their highest potential.
Here is the bibliography for Judy:
Judith A. Redlich, AGC Certified Coach 1,
Let Me Introduce Myself:
My name is Judy Redlich and I am a Certified Life Coach. I have been blessed to have had a unique blend of professional, and ministry leadership experience. I’ve been a pioneer most of my life, and thrive on embracing new challenges. I love helping people move forward in their goals by aiding them to first discover, or rediscover their gifting; then define their goals; and assist them to plan action steps toward achieving their goals. I also enjoy coaching people through chaotic situations or through life transitions. Here is a short biography:
First person with a disability to attend both grade school and high school in the Lutheran Parochial school system
BS degree in speech & drama and psychology from Missouri Valley College
While working at New Life Evangelistic center:
· Part of the start up team of KNLC, Channel 24, and KNLJ Channel 25 TV stations.
· Development director, program director, and sales director for KNLC, TV 24
· Hosted TV show: The Christian Connection
· Hosted: Cry Justice and Christian Connection radio shows
· Counseled, mentored and trained homeless women and persons with disabilities since 1975
Currently employed by Joni and Friends to run its field office serving Greater St. Louis:
· Church Relations Manager, Joni and Friends Greater St. Louis
· Help churches start and build disability ministries.
· Supervise and lead teams to Mexico on annual outreaches distributing items giving disabled the gift of mobility.
· Journalist for outreaches.
Throughout my life member of various organizations, served on several boards, and received various awards for outstanding achievement and service.
Featured in, and writings published in various books, newspaper articles and magazines.
I am blind, and a disability advocate. I attribute my success to my faith in Jesus Christ.
Host of ” Embrace Your Vision” radio show on www.webtalkradio.net; or download igluradio.com ap p to listen on your phone.
Inspirational speaker in St. Louis, Missouri, other cities in the U.S. and the country of Mexico.
My husband, Ray and I have two children and live in St. Louis, Missouri.
We attend Trinity Assembly of God church where I am a Children’s Sunday School Teacher, praise team leader, and elder.
To learn more, visit my web site at: www.judyredlich.com
You can contact Judy at 314-814-0919 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and rate chart