Insight Coaching STL is a faith-based coaching provider and coach training program. We offer 64 hours of ACSTH (Accredited Coach Specific Training Hours) training accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF). This training can be used to get certification with ICF and other organizations that accept ICF standard competencies.
"Of all of the things I have done in my life, management, teaching, ministry and pastoring, coaching has helped those I serve reach greater results and results that last."
- Joel A. Oliver, PCC
TRAINING PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Two 16 hour FOUNDATIONS courses offered:
- 201 Foundational Dynamics of Coaching for Results
- 301 Foundational Dynamics of Coaching for Growth
Two 8 hour PRACTICE LAB courses offered
- 401 Coaching for Results Lab
- 402 Advanced Coaching for Growth Lab
Four 4 hour FOCUS courses offered
- 501 FOCUS Relational Evangelism and Discipleship
- 601 FOCUS Marriage Coaching
- 701 FOCUS Leadership Coaching
- 901 FOCUS Coaching for Significance
- Courses are taught on-line live on zoom.com and can also be presented Face to Face.
- Subjects Include Foundational Principles of Coaching for Results and Growth, the ICF Code of Ethics, and the 11 ICF Core Competencies.
- Training model is Teach - Demonstrate - Do - Review, with class participation and interaction with trainer and other students.
- Courses include live coaching demo in class with feedback, practice dyads or triads, recorded final coaching demo with a written assessment by a PCC certified Coach (for 201 and 301).
- Learn how to use the D.R.E.A.M. Model for Coaching, developed by Dr. Joel A. Oliver PCC, AGCC3, CCLC. This model provides a repeatable coaching process: Develop relationship, Responsive listening, Explore possibilities, Action steps, Measure progress. Other coaching models will be explored.
Student Learning Goals
- Learn how to apply the ICF Code of Ethics and the 11 ICF Core Competencies into coaching.
- Learn the difference between coaching, counseling, consulting and mentoring.
- Learn how to honor your clients and how to stay in Coach Mode.
- Learn how to use the D.R.E.A.M. Model for Coaching.
- Learn through practicing Coaching.
- Learn through doing Coaching assessments for other students Coaching demos (401 and 402).
- Learn practicle application of faith based coaching (501, 601, 701, 901).
WHAT IS COACHING? HOW WILL IT BENEFIT YOU?
THE ICF Definition of Coaching: Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
- Coaching is a safe and confidential enviroment that developes a trust relationship between the Coach and the client.
- Coaches are trained to listen, to observe, to ask powerful questions that help the client gain clarity and new perspectives on the goals the client has set, to push past assumed constraints to new thinking, to establish action steps with time lines, to develop an accountability mechanism, and to help the client to notice progress and to celebrate it.
- Coaching focuses on RESULT (what the client wants to accomplish) or GROWTH (who the client wants to become) or both.
- Coaches believe the client is naturally creative and resourceful.
- Coaching is different than counseling, consulting and mentoring. Each of those have their place.
- Coaching is always helping the client look forward vs. backward. Coaching views the client as the expert, not the Coach. Coaching follows the lead of the client vs. leading the client.
- Coaching is a proven profession with proven results
BEING A TRAINED COACH WILL HELP YOU HELP MORE PEOPLE
AND PRODUCE GREATER RESULTS
WHAT DOES IT COST TO BECOME A COACH?
See Training Program Classes for pricing.
All courses must be paid before the course begins.
Payments can be made:
- Checks or Money Orders: made payable to Insight Coaching STL LLC with course name in memo
Mail checks and money orders to: Insight Coaching STL LLC, 623 N. Ballas, St. Louis, Mo 63122
TRAINING SCHEDULE 2020-2021 (please look at Training Program Classes)
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO BECOME A CERTIFIED COACH?
- When you complete 32 hours of our ACSTH Coach Training, you can apply with AG Coaching to become an AGCC-AG Certified Coach - Level One.
When you complete 64 hours of ACSTH Coach Training plus 100+ hours coaching experience, you can apply with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) for your Associate Certified Coach (ACC) Credential.
As a certified Coach, you can begin and build a powerful Coaching Practice that will help people, individuals and groups, fulfill their dreams and reach their highest potential.
A very close coaching friend of mine once said, "Coaching changes everything!".
I have found this to be so true!
I invite you to start your coach training journey with
Insight Coaching SLT LLC today.