INSIGHT COACHING STL LLC offers a faith-based, coach training program, accredited by the International Coaching Federation for 32 Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH).
"Of all of the things I have done in my life, management, teaching, ministry and pastoring, coaching has helped those I serve reach greater results and results that last."
- Joel A. Oliver, PCC
TRAINING PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Two 16 hour courses offered:
201 Foundational Dynamics of Coaching for Results
301 Foundational Dynamics of Coaching for Growth
- In-class Training over two 8-hour days
- Includes Foundational Principles of coaching for RESULTS and GROWTH, the ICF Code of Ethics, and the 11 ICF Core Competencies.
- Training model: Teach - Demonstrate - Do - Review, with class participation and interaction with trainer and other students
- Live coaching demo in class with feedback, two practice dyads or triads, and one recorded final coaching demo with a written assessment by a PCC certified Coach
- Learn how to use the D.R.E.A.M. Model for Coaching, developed by Dr. Joel A. Oliver PCC, AGCC3, CCLC - This model provides a repeatable coaching process: Develope relationship, Responsive listening, Explore possibilities, Action steps, Measure progress.
Student Learning Goals
- Learn how to apply the ICF Code of Ethics and the 11 ICF Core Competencies into coaching.
- Learn the difference between coaching, counseling, consulting and mentoring.
- Learn how to honor your clients and how to stay in Coach Mode.
- Learn how to use the D.R.E.A.M. Model for Coaching.
WHAT IS COACHING? HOW WILL IT BENEFIT YOU?
THE ICF Definition of Coaching: Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
- Coaching is a safe and confidential enviroment that developes a trust relationship between the Coach and the client.
- Coaches are trained to listen, to observe, to ask powerful questions that help the client gain clarity and new perspectives on the goals the client has set, to push past assumed constraints to new thinking, to establish action steps with time lines, to develop an accountability mechanism, and to help the client to notice progress and to celebrate it.
- Coaching focuses on RESULT (what the client wants to accomplish) or GROWTH (who the client wants to become) or both.
- Coaches believe the client is naturally creative and resourceful.
- Coaching is different than counseling, consulting and mentoring. Each of those have their place.
- Coaching is always helping the client look forward vs. backward. Coaching views the client as the expert, not the Coach. Coaching follows the lead of the client vs. leading the client.
- Coaching is a proven profession with proven results
BEING A TRAINED COACH WILL HELP YOU HELP MORE PEOPLE
AND PRODUCE GREATER RESULTS
WHAT DOES IT COST TO BECOME A COACH?
See Training Program Classes for pricing.
All courses must be paid before the course begins.
Payments can be made:
- Checks or Money Orders: made payable to Insight Coaching STL LLC with course name in memo
Mail checks and money orders to: Insight Coaching STL LLC, 4720 Jamieson, St. Louis MO 63109.
TRAINING SCHEDULE 2019-2020
201 Foundational Dynamics of Coaching for Results - September 9 - October 28, 2019
301 Foundational Dynamics of Coaching for Growth - January 6 - February 24, 2020
The following courses will be PILOTED in 2019-2020 for ACSTH Accreditation:
- 401 Coaching Practice Lab for Results PILOT - November 4 - 25, 2019 (Limit of 8 per Cohort)
- 402 Coaching Practice Lab for Growth PILOT - April 6 - 27, 2020 (Limit of 8 per Cohort)
- 501 Evangelism Coaching, 4-hour Turbo Course PILOT - June 8 - 15, 2020
- 601 Marriage Coaching, 4-hour Turbo Course PILOT - June 22 - 29, 2020
- 701 Leadership Coaching, 4-hour Turbo Course PILOT - August 3 - 10, 2020
- 902 Coaching for Significance, 4-hour Turbo Course PILOT- August 17 - 24, 2020
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO BECOME A CERTIFIED COACH?
- When you complete 32 hours of our ACSTH Coach Training, you can apply with AG Coaching to become an AGCC-AG Certified Coach - Level One.
When you complete 64 hours of ACSTH Coach Training plus 100+ hours coaching experience, you can apply with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) for your Associate Certified Coach (ACC) Credential.
As a certified Coach, you can begin and build a powerful Coaching Practice that will help people, individuals and groups, fulfill their dreams and reach their highest potential.
A very close coaching friend of mine once said, "Coaching changes everything!".
I have found this to be so true!
I invite you to start your coach training journey with
Insight Coaching SLT LLC today.