What is your big dream?
I guess you can say I'm a DREAM COACH.
I help people discover the way forward from where they are to where they want to be - their dream.
COACHING helps people to reach their highest potential.
It facilitates people in moving forward to get their goals
accomplished faster than other disciplines.
Coaching changes everything.
I would love to talk to you about becoming your Better Life Coach, your Ministry Coach, your Leadership Coach, your Marriage Relationship Coach, your Life Transitions Coach or your Mentor Coach.
Whether it's individual coaching or group/team coaching, I can help you get to where you want to be. My name is Joel A. Oliver and I'd like to work with you.
Our Coach-Client relationship will be based on confidentiality, trust and a dedication to pursue what is important to you. I am convinced you will see forward, positive movement in your life, ministry or business. The process of Coaching has a proven track record that brings great Insight and Results to the whole man, body, mind, spirit, family, ministry, and work. I am fully aware that while a forward-moving action plan is significant in Coaching, it takes finding Fulfillment and Balance in those actions to promote Sustainable results. I would love to work with you to help reach your sustainable results.
Coaching people to fulfill their DREAM is awesome.
Coaching helps people to have new Insight that will move them forward
with a greater momentum to achieve their goals and full potential.
Coaching helps people...just like you!
- Better Life Coaching - for individuals who feel stuck or frustrated and who DREAM about moving forward through the transitions in their life to a better life.
- Life Transitions Coaching - for people who are living through transitional times, such as divorce, retirement, loss of a spouse, recovery from an illness, and many others.
- Marriage Relationship Coaching - pre-marriage and marriage coaching for couples who are dreaming about having a great marriage, not just a good marriage or a struggling marriage.
- Leadership Coaching - for business executives or key leaders one-on-one coaching or group/team coaching who want to become more effective in their leadership skills.
- Ministry Coaching - for ministers, ministry teams, and church leadership groups who want to move forward and be more effective in their leadership and ministry.
- Mentor Coaching - for individuals who are pursuing International Coaching Federation (ICF) or AG Coaching certifications. I am approved by both groups to provide your Mentor Coach requirements.
- Coach Training - for individuals who want to become certified Life Coaches.
How would your life change if you reached your DREAM and full potential?
Contact Joel today for a FREE consultation.
Today you are one step closer to moving forward in achieving your dreams
and living a life you love!
Click here for two FREE online personal assessments.
"Great coaches know that the most effective way to support a coachee is to listen for what is said and what is left out, to pay attention to the coachee’s tone and cadence and to ask relevant, probing questions. Strong coaching insights happen not as a result of reading an assessment, but when the coach is able to help the coachee see and bridge critical gaps such as intention versus impact, doing versus being, or current versus future. Assessments may help, but they can never replace your own well-honed coaching skill."
- International Coaching Federation